Business Immigration Services
GIA™ Immigration Services
Managing Immigration Compliance
We assist many multinational organisations with their immigration needs and ensuring that the business and individual remain compliant with their immigration obligations at all times. We are able to provide assistance with all aspects of global moves including operational, advisory and strategic advice. One approach, one service and delivered by one global service delivery model. At GIA™, immigration services are delivered by our Global Employer Services (GES) practice in conjunction with tax services to provide a distinctive client experience.
How we can help
In support of global growth strategies, it is becoming increasingly important for multinational companies to efficiently deliver talent where it is needed in a timely manner. Businesses often need to move people into emerging host country locations where the regulatory framework governing work permission decisions may be different or less developed. In addition, worldwide regulatory changes are increasing the challenges in obtaining proper permission to work.
GIA™’s experience working with local regulators, immigration authorities, and multi-jurisdictional committees provides indispensable knowledge and insights that can help facilitate streamlined management of essential issues. This expertise provides distinctive insight into helping ensure that immigration compliance requirements are effectively and efficiently managed.
Our team can provide assistance with all aspects of Irish immigration, including:
- Immigration audit health check
- Business Traveller Advice
- Permit application assistance
- Global co-ordination
- Project management
- Governance of policy change
- Compliance consultations
- Permit tracking
- Corporate and Private Client assistance
- Risk review analysis
- Strategic advisory and reporting
Mobility and immigration
For companies with global operations, employee mobility is often a key component of their strategic plans. Businesses need to organize and coordinate international transfers of employees including material needs, remuneration and legal matters, quickly and in a cost-effective manner. GIA™ Legal assists businesses with:
- Design of international mobility policies
- Drafting of international work agreement and assignment letters
- Advice on social security coverage
- Design of expatriate employee remuneration
- Issues related to repatriation and termination of assignments
- Immigration law :
- Relocation of employees
- Hiring foreign employees including assistance in obtaining visas, work permits, entry clearances, residence requirements and citizenship
- Representation before local immigration authorities.