Organisations are increasingly elevating the processes and structures they need to enhance compliance with regulations. The increased business impact of new legislation as well as the implications of non-compliance within each organisation
means the provision of applicable legislation has increased the focus by the board on regulatory compliance.
Using our strategic and practical experience and knowledge of the regulatory landscape, we are able to offer you a complete regulatory service that is ideal for Accountable Institutions and Financial Services Provider looking for cutting edge compliance monitoring support.
Our primary services include compliance risk management, statutory compliance monitoring/reporting, annual financial statement submissions, licencing profile changes, licence applications/facilitation, representative monitoring, compliance/representative training, compliance advisory services, ombud complaints support and consulting.
Our compliance monitoring service for independent financial advisors includes a dedicated compliance officer who:
- conducts regular onsite assessments and file sampling
- produces reports and recommends remedial actions where necessary
- regularly reviews the customised risk management plan
- completes the FSCA compliance reports and submits them to the FSCA
- attends and assists during an FSCA onsite visit
- guides and supports with FAIS related customer complaints
- ensures the business is kept up-to-date through regular compliance updates and newsletters
- hosts compliance webinars and seminars which provide access to hands-on compliance assistance
Further consultation and support which is available on request include:
- implementation and compliance of risk management processes (including FICA and POPI)
- assistance with preparation before an FSCA onsite visit
- customisation of templates for the business
- assistance with profile changes which include FSP name changes and adding or removing of Key individual or Representatives
FSPs with an internal compliance function can tap into our expertise and get an independent assessment of how effectively their internal compliance processes have addressed the compliance risks in their FSP. This service provides additional peace of mind.